Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Wonderful Olympic Day

Thursday was a totally different day, compared to Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It’s because our whole school had to get put into a country. We called this Olympic day, we had to rotate through different events, and play against different countries.


Argentina was the country I was in. Toreka was our team leader, and Miss King was also representing our team. I was nervous, and my legs were shaking. But it eventually went away.

There were 8 sports which were Ultimate Frisbee, Touch, Handball, Foursquare, Sitting Down Volley, Basketball, 3 legged soccer, and Rounders. My 1st favourite sport was Sitting Down Volley. 2nd was Foursquare. And 3rd was Basketball.

Our last event was Rounders, with Miss Garden. That was pretty fun too, but not as fun as Sitting down Volley. After that it was the end of our wonderful day (except the nervous part). I was glad, but at the same time I didn’t want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment