Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My A.M.F Bowling Day


In the holidays my brother, my sisters, my Dad, my Mum, my Poppa and I went to the Panmure Super Bowl, it was exciting! When we got there I thought it was closed but it wasn't. Finally
we got to the games. My mum got us heaps of tokens! You needed two people to get all the
tokens. My dad gave me some tokens and I ran straight to the games , I was so excited. I almost
dropped my tokens. I played a really hard game where you have to punch the ducks. The basket-ball game was also hard to play because the basket-balls were heavy. After that I played on another basket-ball game but the balls weren't heavy they were light. I put one token in the game Deal or No Deal but it didn’t work so I just walked away. As I was walking I realised that I had no more tokens left, so I asked my Dad for some and he kindly gave me one more token. I ran back to the games and I played the thunder game, which was my favourite game at A.M.F bowling. My dad and my poppa played pool while I played my games. I found four tokens and a one dollar coin! I used it to buy myself some lollies which were yum!. After that we went to Burger King and I had a $5.50 meal to eat. We had a short play and went back home really tired from our long day.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Taeshell

    It sounds like you had a awesome holiday. I cant believe you found four tokens and a 1 dollar coin. When I am at A.M.F super bowl I like playing Deal or No Deal it really is a cool game. Keep up the good work.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taeshell,

    My name is Whitney and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post. I have a little girl and we went to a place much like the place you went. We had so much fun! We played basketball, a game where you roll a ball and try to ring different size holes, and a bumble bee game where you see how many pretend bumble bees you can catch in a net! She had so much fun and I did too! I bet you and your family had a great time! It was nice talking to you! If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taeshell I like your writing about going to the Panmure A.M.F super bowls I've been there with my dad he gave me money to play on the games and to have a feed we got money.I like your writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Tashell I like your story about you and your family going to the Panmure A.M.F super bowling.iv been there before with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Taeshell

    That sounds like some fun I really hope I can come with you on your next holiday to have some really cool fun!!

    KEEP IT UP GIRL!!
    Love Asena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Taeshell

    You are one good writer this comment was from me asena during the holidays I hope that you had a wonderful holiday. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

    Love Asena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Taeshell,
    I love all your stories and you have a lot of comments.
    I wish I was you.

    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi taeshell my name is shanika i love your story about the holiday it was cool

    ReplyDelete