Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cross Country


Do you know what happened on Wednesday? Well rooms One-seventeen had cross country. First we lined up and we walked down to the beach, because that is where we were going to start. The teachers got us to sit down on the wet and cold grass.year

The nine year old girls had to go first. Mr Burt took us to the starting line, we were about to run but Mr Burt changed the time table. Everyone went first but the nine year old girls had to wait.

Finally we got to run, I was nervous because there were courages runners. I heard Mr Burt say “take your marks, get set, GO!”. I ran slow at the start because, I knew I would get really tired.

When I got to the bridge I was huffing and puffing. The track was dangerous because it was slippery and there were heaps of sticks. I got to another bridge and I was almost at the finish line.

I ran as fast as I could to get to the finish line, while I was running my sister was taking photos of all the other children. Running with all my heart I past the two posts which marked the finish.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Taeshell what a great story about Cross Country. Did you know your faster then me I'm slow at Cross Country. But keep up the great wrinting. Hope to see more posts on your blog. And great photo of you. Tauwhare

    ReplyDelete