Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

My Swimming Reflection


                      Reflection
This term what I've learnt from swimming is the Free-style Technique. Learning  Free-style was pretty cool, but also hard at the same time. What made it hard was you have to keep going all the way to the end, even though you got really tired of kicking. We only had two weeks of swimming and during that time I think that I have improved a lot and I remembered to bring my togs and my towel. I can swim all the way in the leisure pool without stopping, but by using the free-style technique that the swimming instructors have taught me. Swimming means a lot to me because since we are always around water, we need to know how to swim. Next time I think I’ll be able to go into the bigger pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment