Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Free Writing


An experience that I've had is going to Tamaki Tech. Tamaki Tech is a place were the seniour kids go to learn cooking, graphics, and last but not least hard materials. At first my teacher said that I was in Hard Materials, but then later I ended up going into graphics, which is so AWESOME! 

I like graphics because you get to try different things like a compass, and you get to know how to do different techniques. I really enjoyed doing Abstract, even though it took me quite a long time to finish. The thing I didn't enjoy would have to be poster making, I couldn't even think of one thing to do at first that relates to our beautiful Aotearoa. 

Eventually I came up with something, but I didn't know that I had to colour it in. I cant wait until we swap over. Next year would be even better because we get to do something different. 

1 comment:

  1. well that sound like a lot of fun Taeshell
    hope you learn heaps of things from graphics
    and that you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete